Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trying to apply to Club Monaco. I want to prepare


Trying to apply to Club Monaco. I want to prepare?
So the Club Monaco at the mall is hiring and I want to call in tomorrow and then go in with resume. So I am wondering how to approach them or what to put in my resume that will make me stand out! I don't want to be totally fake, but I wanna be casual and chic. And how would you answer the following questions if asked at a place like Club Monaco? Why do you want to work here? What do you dislike about Club Monaco? Also What should I wear when going in? - I was thinking dress pants with a nice black top?
Polls & Surveys - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, when you drop of your resume, ask if the manager is available, hand it directly to the manager, and shake their hand firmly. Obviously dress nice when you go in then and for the interview, and hold yourself comfortably. As far as the questions... why do YOU want to work there? What do YOU dislike about Club Monaco? Those are personal questions that nobody else can answer for you. Personally, I wouldn't want to work there, but that's because I already have a good job that I like... that's not the kind of answer that you would want to give, though ;-)