Monday, December 21, 2009

What does it feel to be a heir / heiress?? Who's the most impressive one in your opinion


What does it feel to be a heir / heiress?? Who's the most impressive one in your opinion?
I am surprised at how most of them never work... ok i understand they don't need to work but how can someone be so selfish. If they have so much money, at least let them do some good. Work in charity or something. Yesterday I asked the question "what would you do if you had a billion dollars" and I can't say I was surprised, but many people just said they would continue living like they do + buy all the stuff they want and most importantly, they said they would help out the more needy and help our their families. I would do the same, but I would never stop working, no matter how much money I had. Like I'd work a bit less than I do now but I won't stop. Anyway, how can all these heirs and heiress never do s****, like Paris Hilton and her sis and whatnot. I don't know why, but I love reading about these people and about royalty. It's sooo cool to read all their stories. I love Charlotte de Monaco a lot. I think she's the best "rich kid". Who's your favorite? Lol, probably most of you have never even thought of that question but whatever, just asking.
Celebrities - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
idk
2 :
...
3 :
vcbcvbbvc
4 :
How would one know unless you were one. They're no better than the rest of us
5 :
They are just people who have inherited vast amounts of wealth simply by being born into it. I think nothing special of them. I admire people like Bill gates who earned his own fortune not bratty,little rich kids.
6 :
Paris f/ucking Hilton! JK JK JK! but that's the only one i can think of!
7 :
paris hilton :)
8 :
I can't say that I have a favorite heir or heiress. I can't stand Paris Hilton, someone who has spent a fortune of her own money to attempt to be famous. She probably spends more that she actually makes. Now, if she was quiet, like William, the man who will eventually become King of England one day, that would be different. Instead, she hobnobs with people you and I wouldn't dream of wanting the opportunity to meet. I guess Charlotte de Monaco is a "good girl" but you have to remember that tragedy has hit that family many times. Hopefully, she will keep her nose clean.