Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grace Kelly - do you know much about her


Grace Kelly - do you know much about her?
apparently I am a distant relative to her... can anyone point me in the right direction to see her whole family tree so I can work out who was related to who? ... see I want to find out how wrong it would be to go to Monaco and beg for some money... well partly that and partly out of interest.. gosh I always wondered where I got my stunning looks from haha
Genealogy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
how do you know you are a distant relative? If you don't have the family tree, really how do you know?
2 :
Good luck, the only way you will get any money in Monaco is if win it at the gaming tables, and they have really high stakes there. Either that of you find out you are another one of Prince Albert's children
3 :
Go to: http://www.genealogy.com/famousfolks/grace-kelly/index.html and click on "see my tree" under Grace Kelly's photograph. Also see under Grace Kelly in Wikipedia - Early Life. Happy hunting!