Monday, March 21, 2011

I don't trust my fiancee with this guy, i think she might cheat! Advice


I don't trust my fiancee with this guy, i think she might cheat! Advice?
Im 29, a firefighter who i have been with my fiancee for 7yrs, she is 26 and comes from a family of cheaters but she has tried so hard to not turn out like them, she was diagnosed at 18 with borderline personality disorder. I have wanted to get married for a long time but she will not agree on a wedding date. She has recently got in contact with a really old friend who is a really well to do racing driver, he is 30 & he lives in Monaco, he is so arrogant but acts like a great guy when my fiancee is around. He told me that i was a lucky guy, that he always had strong feelings for her & though that they should be together, later that day i heard him tell her friend that he is in love with her & she deserves better than she has. Last week my fiance called my cell and when he found out they were going to have lunch together, when i got home from work i wouldn't drop the subject and told me that her i trust her but don't trust him. He will 'joke and throws her over his shoulder and basically everyone laughs, if he wins a race he bases his success on her giving him the luck, he's always standing next to her and he always tells her she looks beautiful etc. I think she likes the attention as she will smile back or look at him, she is a natural flirt and to be honest i don't know if i trust her 100% as her families reputation haunts me, I love her so much i would die for her but i could never compete with him money wise. I don't know why this bothers me so much they just seem to flirt with each other a lot but she always tells me im being ridiculous and that he doesn't like her. Any advice would be great.
Women's Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can spice up your relationship, buy some toys,role-playing(u are a firefighter),maybe some body paint there are a lot more things.anyways or you can be romantic send flowers for no occasion,take her to dinner,picnics are cheap and cute. Hope i helped
2 :
wow tell her what you feel