Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Retail Experience, where can I get a job


No Retail Experience, where can I get a job?
I've been applying to a lot of clothing stores recently for a summer job, but hopefully I will be able to keep it part time in the fall. I've been applying to be a sales associate. I have no retail experience, but I do have A LOT of experience working with children and people in general, and I like to think I have a good eye and understanding of fashion. I've had luck at Old Navy, but they weren't paying what I was hoping for. For anyone in the retail world do you think I would have a chance at these other stores I applied to without retail experience? Zara Anthropologie H&M Gap Banana Republic Club Monaco Express The Limited New York and Company Victoria's Secret LUSH American Eagle BCBGMAXAZRIA Forever21 Thank you! Also if you have ever worked for any of these companies what did you think of them? I'm not asking for shopping advice, but thanks?
Fashion & Accessories - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suggest that you can go shopping at http:// www.nonoshoe.com/ .I usually buy from it .I feel the quality is compellent and the price is favourable,The most important thing is that it is safe.after I place the order, they will give me the Tracking No. which can be checked on line, after they send the package.As soon as Ireceivethepackage,They will contact me again.Any problem or question,I can contact them by Email,MSN and On-Line Service all the time. answers.yahoo.com