Friday, May 21, 2010

DO YOU THINK THIS STUFF iS CUTE


DO YOU THINK THIS STUFF iS CUTE?
It's a brand I found called Club Monaco and it's sooo cute in my opinion. =D I was wondering if anyone knows of it/thinks it looks good. =D http://www.clubmonaco.com/072008/w1.asp i love all the stuff รข™¥ does the clothing fit well/work with petite body types??? Thanks!! known for petite people?! yeaaaXDXDXD im 4'11but have curves...but am thin...like i have an ass and boobs lol0__0
Fashion & Accessories - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
eh it looks like it for middel age ppl ye it shuld work
2 :
yes! club monaco is known for cute classy cloths for petite woman. its my favorite store!
3 :
On the right sort of girl, ANYTHING is cute.
4 :
yes the style infuses business looks with a relaxed look. some of the dresses would look really good on petite bodies
5 :
i am in love with this brand. i have so many pieces from them, it's almost ridiculous. yeah, the stuff works well with petite bodies. my friend is 5'1 and the stuff looks great on her.
6 :
I own a piece from Club Monaco, ive found that it works well for me, and im on the tall side. try something on in the store and see if it works for you too.
7 :
super effing cute! and classy
8 :
A short girl wearing this stuff would reminds me of a little girl playing dress up in mommy's clothes....SO SORRY
9 :
Yes, Club Monaco is made for women in petite and regular sizes, and they have awesome fitting! They're clothing is super cute, but I don't really recommend it in the sense that it is over expensive and cheap quality. I own so many skirts, dresses, and shirts from Club Monaco and I find after the second wash, there is a defect to it such as a small rip or a hole ... GUARANTEED! I find your money is more worth at Jacob or Le Chateau ... but it's definately your choice :)
10 :
I think some is really cute.
11 :
It'll suit you, if you have good height with good A & Bs.
12 :
obviously cute. Wish I could see you in those dresses.........ha ha ha
13 :
yeah middle age. something my mom and aunts would wear.