Friday, May 14, 2010

I need this job, what should I do to get hired


I need this job, what should I do to get hired?
i never had a real job and I am 20 yrs old and a college student. In high school I had done volunteer work like file papers & stuffing in envelopes for a year. I had applied many jobs before drug stores, clothing stores and nothing. I am going to try again. this week there’s going to be open house interviews in the city. - club Monaco ( fashion clothing store looking for stylists and stock ) - DSW ( shoe store / sales & stocks) - forever 21 ( the store hasn’t open yet so they are looking for employers) Is there any chance that any of these stores would hire me. I know that these stores hire good looking people so I don’t have a problem with that , I am attractive lol . It is true this is how these stores do business. But beside that what kind of questions would they ask? How should I answer?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
SKANSKA CONSTRUCTION. JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SKANSKA SKANSKA Civil Engineering, Building, Surveying, Facilities Management, Estate Valuing, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, and Project Management in General. Address: 1633 Littleton Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA. Telephone: +14105015858. Fax: +12063396280 Email: skanskanjobapplication@gmail.com info.skanskanconstruction@skanskan.com SKANSKAN UNITED KINGDOM Belgrave House 76 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9TQ United Kingdom Tell: +44-701-116-3992 Email:skanskanconstruction@yahoo.com info.skanskanconstruction@skanskan.com In a nutshell, Skanska Construction is currently recruiting employees in United States of America and London UK. This is a routine exercise carried out by Skanska Worldwide to employ new staffs, foster human relations within our branches Worldwide and to promote the general growth of Skanska. We are also one of The world’s leading construction firms with expertise in Construction, Development and Residential projects worldwide aimed at achieving operative And financial targets.