Thursday, May 21, 2009

Girls..what should I wear to work and going out later today


Girls..what should I wear to work and going out later today?
Okay, so I got work today, oh and I am 24, and I work in a seroius office environmentand, and just out with this girl I just met, I am interested in, but I think she just wants to be friends....:( Of these three which do you like? Pale yellow bottom up RL dress shirt with thin white stripes, khaki dress pants, plain white sean john runners, and a black wool Club Monaco jacket? White and blue Canali dress shirt, dark RL slacks, brown loafers, and belt (of course), and a navy Donna Karen peacoat Light blue and white Club Monaco casual bottom up, with dark blue baggy jeans, white Lacoste runners, and a dark wool Gap jacket?
Fashion & Accessories - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Light blue and white Club Monaco casual bottom up, with dark blue baggy jeans, white Lacoste runners, and a dark wool Gap jacket?
2 :
I like the first outfit: pale yellow button up RL w/ thin white stripes, khaki dress pants, plain white Sean John runners, and a black wool Club Monaco jacket. Though I would make one minor adjustment, trade out the khakis for a slightly darker dress pant. If you are wearing a lighter color on top, it should be balanced with a darker color on bottom. it's more complimentary. I'm not saying black, but a darker charcoal gray dress slack might look better. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=216396&CategoryID=90&LinkType=EverGreen http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=149436&CategoryID=90&LinkType=EverGreen