Thursday, May 14, 2009

How do I incorporated in NV or in another tax free state close to NY where I live, I'm low on $$$ now but soon


How do I incorporated in NV or in another tax free state close to NY where I live, I'm low on $$$ now but soon
I live in NY I work all over the world as a consultant, I want to be legal with IRS but do I incorporate in NV or setup in tax free county like monaco or nevis? i do very little US work. MY wife will not sign as a legal partner to get legal business partner as I am disabled physically, I just use my brain, but she's afraid to go to jail. I'm not happy living on the dole! I do have a 190+ IQ. I want to do the right thing, but in this rich or poor world things make it hard to do the right thing always. Does anyones know the cost and time frame of NV corprate licensing.? I really appreciate all the detailed help I can get. No bull sh*t please, we are talking providing for my family vs. going to jail.- John
United States - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have an IQ of 190 it would seem that you would be able to find the info yourself. The NV Secretary of State's website link is below. Good luck.
2 :
To form an LLC in NV contact this lady. Sandy @ agents@nevada.org ph. no. 775-882 4641 The initial fee was $215 I hope this helps
3 :
It does not matter where you work. Whatever entity you set up, you will wish to take profits out of the business to live on, right? In that case, you will have to pay NY taxes becaus that is where you live. Remember, not all free advice is worth the money! (Think about it.) You should consult with a NY CPA, who will be able to advise you best. Do not rush to a low-tax jurisdiction without considering the effect on your own personal return. Ultimately, that is the bottom line.
4 :
If you live and work out of NY you will not be able to avoid tax in NY by incorporating in NV or another tax free state. You would have to move to that state, establish a permanent residence there and work from that state.
5 :
If you live in NY, you will pay NY taxes regardless of where you incorporate. What makes you think you need a partner just because you are disabled? According to the sources I found searching for 'IQ score range', 140 is just about the top of the scale. Therefore, given the grammatical problems in your question, I refuse to believe you have an IQ 50+ points above Genius