Thursday, April 14, 2011

I need a show name for my horse.


I need a show name for my horse.?
I have a 7 year old thoroughbred and I am going to show him this season. I need a show name for him and I am having trouble thinking of some. His name is Harley, and please no Harley Davidson I don’t really like that I want something that stands out preferable one word long. [Ex. Monaco, patron, [these are some horses show names at my barn] rocmadatous]. Please and Thanks. A little about my horse: he is 7 years and he’s is 16.3 hands tall and I need something manly hehe. we are currently working in our jumper phase and that’s what he will be in his future. he is a bay thoroughbred. Thanks for all your help. Here is a photo or two: [1] http://i39.tinypic.com/2edt7xv.jpg [2] http://i41.tinypic.com/2mcl7s.jpg
Horse Racing - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should name him Merlin. or Nostradamus. Your welcome.
2 :
Ahh, he's gorgeous. My sister has a Bay thoroughbred called Woody,he's 5 still still learning. The 1st thing that came into my head when I saw him was Samson.
3 :
It's a good thing you don't want Harley Davidson. Don't know about where you live but here is Australia we are not allowed to use names that are registered trade marks (eg. Gucci) or names of well-known horses, even if dead or retired (eg. Kibah Tic Toc) How about an animal name? One of friends has two hunters, one called Impala, the other is called Kestrel. So maybe Cormorant (a type of bird) or Raptor (birds of prey) Sorry, I'm a bird person. Can you tell?
4 :
Here Comes Trouble Fast and Furious Show Stopper Ima Fine Chunck of Metal You Just Got Harleyed Mr. Encore A Jump Over the Moon
5 :
He looks like a "scamanda"to me!!
6 :
He is a beautiful horse um... these may not be great but i like them(: Hotshot Aftershock Apache Sunrise Top of the Line Arizona Sunset Total Rebellion try this site: www.horses-and-horse-information.com/horsenames/a.shtml hope this helped a little