Friday, October 1, 2010

is there any chance of me getitng hired when


is there any chance of me getitng hired when?
i never had a real job and I am 20 yrs old and a college student. In high school I had done volunteer work like file papers & stuffing envelopes for a year thats the only experience i had. I had applied many jobs before drug stores, clothing stores and nothing. I am going to try again. this week there’s going to be open house interviews in the city. - club Monaco ( fashion clothing store looking for stylists and stock ) - DSW ( shoe store / sales & stocks) - forever 21 ( store hasn’t open yet so they are looking for employers) Is there any chance that any of these stores would hire me. I know that these stores hire good looking people so I don’t have a problem with that , I am attractive lol . It is true this is how these stores do business. But beside that what kind of questions would they ask? How should I answer? How should I dress for each of these stores?
Marketing & Sales - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Each of these stores are fashioned oriented. so dress really nice. Remember to be conservative though. Limit jewelry and perfume. Do not show too much leg and no cleavage. Be freindly and outgoing. Ask them what you can do to get the job. They are all going to ask you why you want to work there. They will also ask what can you contibute to their store. Be honest and straight forward. Look them in the eye and give a firm hand shake. Sit up straight and show interest in what they are saying. Let them know you will wear their product and all your freinds and family will notice. Tell them you are customer oriented and love helping people. Good luck.