Monday, November 1, 2010

How do you handle rude, obnoxious, stuck up people who throw that on you, for no reason


How do you handle rude, obnoxious, stuck up people who throw that on you, for no reason?
Whether it be random people who act like that to you, undeservingly, or mall/store emplooyees who just act like that. Today I waltzed into a store, Club Monaco, and noticed that the tables were empty, so I asked one of the Chinese guys working there, why it's all empty , and he basically in a really snooty way, as to imply why am I asking went, "ummmm, like, errrr....we're getting in our new stuff....so like, okayyy?" ANd I thought, I really really don't need this attitude, from this f8cking ugly, rude, ch98nk. I know that sounds mean, but thats exactly what I was thinking, and I was just ugh. Then I asked him another question and he just I don't know...was listening to his ipod and cared more about that than anything else,...so I just walked out. WHen you come across people who are just...negative, destroy your good spirits, and just come across as non-caring, vile, and totally disrespectful.... how do you handle them? Ignoring obviously works but you know what? These people still...need to be taught a lesson. Why? Well they suck! I hate people who are so ..stuck up, or impressed with themselves, or act like total jerks, like they could care less about anything and treat you like you don't matter. I don't like players, I'm not meat, I'm a human. So naturally when someone treats me like another statistic, or like shit, I get offended. Just cuz AMERICA sucks in that way, and makes us all into meaningless drone consumers, doesn't mean that any of us have to take being treated that way. I for one am not. F8ck it. I'm HUMAN, and I want to be treated in a HUMAN way, not like....in a , oh im better than you way, or any other shitty way. Does anyone else see a problem with this kind of behavior here?
Other - Society & Culture - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
So, you mean like snooty employees. Simple: "Excuse me, but fuck you. Where is your manager?"
2 :
I usually get a sh!tty attitude back with them, and try to advertise their bad business in an effort to prevent them from getting enough customers to stay afloat. However I know chances are likely it won't work, so I just say F%$K you and go about my day.
3 :
You say they rude people need to be taught a lesson. Why? They're not going to change their personalities. You saying something rude back to them isn't going to make them change their behaviour, it's only going to make you annoyed because they won't care what you say. The only person who'll get frustrated is you. In most cases, you just have to ignore it and let it go.
4 :
First of all, don't insult his race. And by your comments, you can be as bad as he can be. Everyone is rude in some way or another, so technically there is nothing wrong with that behavior. It's human behavior. Not everyone one is going to be nice to you, not everyone is going to show respect to you. That's just life. Get over it. Or go to another store, where the people who work there won't treat you rudely and you would not need to get on Yahoo! Answers and cry about it.
5 :
Let it go. 99.99% of the time, we waste time by dwelling on things that stopped mattering twenty minutes ago.
6 :
It's hard to deal with people these days if you are a sweet, kind thoughtful person...and you get the bum rap for it...it is their upbringing I suppose, ...nothing like getting treated badly for a simple question...If i was that business owner, I would have fired that person, for running off a customer...customer service, doesnt' exist anymore I guess..sorry that happened to you...rise above it darling.
7 :
well, when somebody's giving me problems, i give them the finger. in 3rd grade, for example, there was this little b*tch who was always mean to me, calling me names and what not. and that was the first time i flipped someone off. and one time when i saw her at the park, and me and my friend threw rocks at her. i hit her right in the nose with one of them. which wasn't hard, because her nose is humongous. (spelling?) the really annoying part is that she was listening to music on a boombox. (this was in 6th grade btw) of course, since she's a prep, she was listening to pop music. i went up to her and said "take your annoying ass music and get the hell out of here" that's one way of dealing with things. :) oh, and obnoxious employees? yep, had my share of those. and people on the phone. there was this guy from the cable company who was telling us how to fix the internet (it didn't work that time) and he was being all stupid, just a jerk is all. when we told him that it didn't work after he told us what to do, i heard him say "f***" very quietly. and then i said "man, you're gay! and rude too!" and then i hung up and just laughed.