Friday, August 7, 2009

Where can I find the perfect pair of work pants? (Not too wide legged!)


 Where can I find the perfect pair of work pants? (Not too wide legged!)?
I have been having a hard time finding a classic nice pair of work pants in any color. I dislike wide leg and flare very much, but this is what is selling everywhere. I would prefer a slight boot cut, or a straight slimmer cut. I have already tried, banana republic, the gap, old navy, bloomingdales, the limited, express, french connection, nordstroms, forever 21, j crew, club monaco (my favorite store so far!), filenes basement, zara, and H & M. either the qaulity is cheap or a bad fit - and I am thinnish/average (so this should supposedly make it easier? so not true!)...HELP.
Fashion & Accessories - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think your best bet is a large store, that carries different brands, like Macy's, Neiman or such. You should be able to find something suitable there, or try looking in places where you never have, like Vertigo or Armani Exchange. Yes, they are pricey, but you might find something suitable, that looks good on you and will last for a long time.